We realize that a well-organized company that wants to be successful on the market must be competitive and have clearly defined goals.
Therefore, our quality policy results directly from the vision and mission of the company.
To become a European leader in the industry of producers of paper packaging for food.
To produce food packaging that is safe for people and the environment and that meets customer requirements.
To achieve this, we are guided by the following principles in our business:
- we make sure that the packaging we offer meets the health safety requirements resulting from the BRC Global Standard for consumer products and the legal regulations of the countries where they are offered for sale
- taking care of good relations with our clients, we treat each of them individually, and the continuous analysis of their needs allows us to adjust our commercial offer to their requirements
- we are constantly expanding the range of our products and improving their quality
- we work only with suppliers who guarantee the appropriate quality of the raw materials supplied, as well as attach great importance to ecological methods of producing these raw materials
- we employ qualified and experienced staff who perform their work with commitment and comply with the quality and hygiene requirements in force
- we constantly invest in modern production technologies and production infrastructure
- both the management and employees of the company are committed to meeting the requirements and systematically improving the effectiveness of the implemented management system based on the requirements of both the BRC Global Standard for consumer products and the PN-EN ISO 9001 standard
Chairman of the Board
Trzciana, dnia 26.01.2017 r.